_____

Friday, November 9, 2012

Top Quotes

"My definition of success is doing what you love. I feel many people do things because they feel they have to, and are hesitant to risk following their passion." ~ Tony Hawk, American businessman, entrepreneur, skateboard pro.

"For me success was always going to be a Lamborghini. But now I've got it, it just sits on my drive." ~ Curtis Jackson [50 Cent], American Rapper

"Failure makes success so much sweeter, and allows you to thumb your nose at the crowds." ~ Wilbur Smith

"One never rises so high as when one does not know where one is going." ~ Oliver Cromwell

"Edison has done more toward abolishing poverty than all the reformers and statesmen." ~ Henry Ford

"Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty to those for whom you work, and persistence." ~ Colin Powell

"I never hired anybody who wasn't smarter than me." ~ Don Hewett, 60 Minutes Producer

"Attain the unattainable." ~ Alfred Tennyson

No comments:

Post a Comment