Do you think you know everything about startups? See how well you do on the following questions. Some are easy, some are not so easy.
1. The JOBS Act allows general solicitation of investments for startups.
2. According to the 1960 McGregor Study, rewards and punishments in the workplace are not necessary to motivate workers.
3. Google and Amazon allow you to bring your dog to work.
4. Which round of investing comes first?
b. Series A
c. Series B
5. CrowdCube and Seedrs are examples of
a. crowdfunding platforms
c. law firms
d. accounting firms
6. Who created Crowdfunding As a Service?
b. Crowdfunding Inc.
The answers to all the questions are the first answer in each list.