The following informative interview was provided by Tim McGraw, CEO of Canna-Hub, a California-based real estate development and property management Company for the cannabis industry. He is an experienced commercial real estate developer who has also designed and built cannabis specific facilities in several states and abroad, and has overseen cultivation, manufacturing, distribution and security of the largest cannabis operation in Illinois.
The discussion includes the following:
- The changes to the marijuana laws in California on January 1
- The growth of the marijuana industry
- The best areas in California for cannabis real estate
- Investing in a dispensary versus growing and cultivation
- Regulations involved in various aspects of the cannabis business
- The viability of owning a warehouse and leasing it to a marijuana grower
- Dealing with cities and counties
To stream the interview, click:
You can download as an mp3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as.”
More information about Canna-Hub can be found at
All opinions are those of the interviewee, and do not represent the opinions of this website or the interviewer. Neither this website nor the interviewer nor the interviewee are rendering tax, legal, or investment advice in this interview. No solicitations of investments are expressed or implied. All information is provided for education and general information only, believed to be reliable, but not guaranteed.
Post a Comment