_____

Saturday, September 6, 2014

More Second Best Ideas for a Startup

Did you see my article last week on my Second Best Ideas for a Startup? These are ideas that I've come up with for startups that I don't want to pursue myself for one reason or another. I figure that my readers my be interested in these ideas for development and become rich doing so.

Celebrity Finder

Anyway, here are a couple more ideas that I've come up with. This first one is for an app that would let people know where celebrities are. If a user happens to spot a famous movie star in a restaurant, they would type in the name of the celeb and it would alert others with the app who are interested in that person to know where that celebrity is. The app would even include a map with directions on how to get there and how long it would take.

The reason why I don't want to develop this idea is that it seems like a semi-invasion of privacy for the celebrity. But I guess another way to look at it is that if a lot fans turn up and recognize them, it means they still have their fame.

Smart Toilet

Another idea is a smart toilet. What would be so smart about it you may ask? First, when you urinate an defecate in it, the toilet would run an analysis of your feces and urine, to determine you cholesterol, triglycerides, a complete blood count, Vitamin D level, blood in the stool, sugar level, and so forth.

It would provide a digital report on the top of the toilet tank, that could be sent to your wireless printer if you needed a hard copy. If you are trying to reduce your cholesterol, you could track it on a daily basis with your toilet.

In addition, the toilet would also have the smarts to know if it contained just urine, or it it contained feces, and would adjust the amount of flushing to eliminate what is in there. No more multiple flushes on those low flow toilets.

Don't take this idea sitting down. Don't let it pass you by. Flush out the facts to determine what will make this successful.  You could really wipe away the competition. I'm getting pooped out by writing about this.

Future Ideas

I will continue to write about other second best startup ideas. Hopefully one of these will strike your fancy and you can make it a success. If you do, feel free to throw some shares my way.

Wishing you all the best in your startup pursuits.

No comments:

Post a Comment